As dry cleaners, your data is as crucial to you as much your revenue. Your customer information is at the core of your business and your data is sensitive enough that needs to be protected and restricted to access.
The laundry and dry cleaning business has high dependence on manpower from start to end of the operation cycle. Hence, keeping a check on rights and permissions of your employees is important to business operations. Defining your employee roles along with their relevant permissions and rights makes sure that your business is operated with the company policies and framework and no slips and unethical practice happens.
Keeping access to sensitive information ensures that your business is guarded at all times and is under utmost scrutiny, without your presence too.
This is important to business owners who are managing more than one store or who have a lot of employees in their business. Monitoring each and every individual is a tedious and impractical task which can not be expected to be fool proof.
Another reason to implement employee management for dry cleaning business is to ensure that there are no data manipulation or pilferages happening. If employees have controls and access to data that can be played with, there are high chances that it will be played with. Prevention is better than cure. Hence, putting in place a system that keeps a check and guards your business is wiser than waiting for something to happen.
However, relating to these issues isn’t the job done. To put employee management for dry cleaning business in place you need to first start with automation. Automating your business processes brings your process as the central unit. All the activities that happen in a day are recorded and maintained in the system. From here, its very easy to put access controls or defining the permissions to each user as per their role in the process.
Without the automation the checks can’t be placed.
To summarize, here are the advantages of employee management with rights and controls.
- Your employees have a clear role defined, hence there is no neglecting or escaping of tasks.
- You are in the best position to identify and rectify the loopholes happening in the business
- Each employee can be more productive as they are aware of their job do’s and don’ts
- Pilferages are reduced considerably due to restrictions on hampering processes.
- Customer complaints drop due to increase in efficiency
- Customer service improves and is consistent with every customer. This is possible due to clear set of instructions that comes with employee role description and automation of business processes.
- Employee happiness quotient is improved. This is a direct effect of automation and role responsibility. Hence, the role of employees doesn’t overlap or clash with one another. This makes it easy to define the expectation from employees and they are able to perform better.
- Employee productivity is easy to monitor and analyze.
- Onboarding new employees is fairly easy and quick
- Most importantly, all your employee activities are logged into the system which can be monitored anytime from anywhere. Employees can not manipulate or exaggerate about their productivity.
To ease out your efforts, Quick dry Cleaning Software offers a complete system that incorporates automation along with controls and employee management for dry cleaning business.
Once Implemented, the rights and permissions are customizable to suit your business and offer you flexibility to operate at ease. Quick dry cleaning software, consists of a super admin that as a business owner, makes you the supreme authority and without your permission, no employee can access data that is beyond the defined access assigned by you. Hence, making your data safe and secure.
Start your 14 day free trial to know how QDC Software works.
Click the link to start your free trial : Start 14 Day Free Trial