Here are some advantages of resorting to good old Dry cleaning to save yourself from the pain of washing-scrubbing-rinsing; the threesome that turns troublesome when done on daily basis, there are number of benefits of dry cleaning of which we are going to talk about in this article.
Ever since Frenchman Jean Baptiste Jolly accidentally discovered usage of kerosene to clean garments, thus marking invention of Dry Cleaning, world over it has become a household name. However, some people still live with some reservations about dry cleaning. Here’s a list of benefits of dry cleaning that sound like sweet melodies to anyone who feels tired and defeated having washed garments for ages.
- For one, dry cleaning can help you get rid of ugliest of stains and marks on the garments. The process of dry cleaning dissolves even the most stubborn stains of grease and oil, stains that are hard to deal with at home. Whatever be the fabric- wool, cottons or synthetic fibres, all of them respond well to dry cleaning, even as they hold the chances of being ruined, faded or shrunk when washed using detergent and water. Dry cleaning helps retain the ‘new’ like appeal of the garment.
- Most dry cleaners are equipped with the right technology, latest solutions and stain removal machines to attain good results. The technology and right knowledge about subject matter makes these dry cleaners experts in what they do. Therefore, it becomes a good option to entrust your lovely delicates to these professionals rather than attempting to clean clothes all by yourself using Do-It-Yourself methods which end up ruining the beauty of your clothes.
- Convenience is yet another factor for why dry cleaning is mighty popular among masses. In this fast paced life, it comes as a boon to leave your soiled clothes at the dry cleaner’s and pick them up looking and smelling fresh.
- Dry cleaners own equipments that give the garments crisp new look. Besides, ironing is not a very cheap task to do. It can incur huge electricity bill, then why spend your weekend ironing those lovely clothes at home
- Apart from just the clothes, dry cleaners can also clean household textiles including blankets, carpets, bed covers and curtains among others.
- There are dry cleaners that also hold expertise in odour removal. This is done through ozone generators. The process is completely safe and highly effective. Another feature of modern dry cleaners is that they perform restoration of burnt or flood hit items, which is a unique feature in itself.
- Wet cleaning is a newer concept which is seeping into the working of the cities and is creating a niche for itself. Dry cleaners providing this service are very few but having one in the neighbourhood is a complete boon. The process treats garments very carefully using specific solvents and machines.